Read the following pages in the American Red Cross Participant Manual: https://www.redcross.org/content/dam/redcross/atg/PHSS_UX_Content/FA-CPR-AED-Part-Manual.pdf Pg. 35-47, 53-54 Skill Sheet 3-1 (Adult Only), Table 3-2 Special Situations, 48-52, Skill Sheet 3-4 (Adult Only), Cardiac Slides Watch the following Videos in the CONTENT Section of Blackboard: AED Basics What is a Defibrillator Using an AED Adult Cardiac Chain of Survival Hearts Electrical System (extra) III. Answer the following questions:
1) You come across an adult lying on the floor and do the CHECK and find that they are unresponsive and not breathing. You know that there is an AED available in the building and there are people around you. Please tell me, step by step and in YOUR OWN WORDS what you would do, according to the Red Cross CALL and CARE protocol.
2) Describe in detail the correct order of operating an AED and where exactly do you put the pad placement for an adult?
3) Based on the readings and the videos, what does AED stand for, what is the purpose of an AED and explain how it works on the heart? What is the name of the condition that would require you to use an AED?
4) Describe the correct order of the Cardiac Chain of Survival and explain what links in the chain you are responsible as someone assisting someone in this situation.
5) What are the general safety recommendations for operating an AED?
6) Why is it so important to get an AED on the scene as quickly as possible?
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.