Topic: Any MBA topic related to Tourism or Airlines Industry
**Please let me know how many reference sources can you include**
1. Proposal (Section 2-6) – To be completed by 30 April 2022
2. First Draft – To be completed by 30 May 2022
3. Final Draft – To be completed by 30Jun 2022
1. Abstract (around 500 words; 10% of marking criteria)
– Summarise the following:
• Aim of your research
• Research rationale
• Research method
2. Introduction (around 1500 words; 10% of marking criteria)
– Opening statements that convey the importance of the research area;
– Background to your subject area (informed by literature review)
– Rationale for research (informed by literature review)
– Aims and objectives: Focused; 1 Aim, 3 or 4 supporting objectives
– A paragraph advising of the content of the remainder of the dissertation.
3. Literature Review (around 4000 words; 20% of marking criteria)
– Introduction (400 words max): Overview of the literature streams and how they relate to your research question
– Literature Stream 1 (1000 words)
– Literature Stream 2 (1000 words)
– Literature Stream 3 (1000 words)
– Conclusion (600 words) Conceptual framework of emergent themes; summary of findings; highlight the limitations of current literature related to the research question.
4. Research Methodology (around 2000 words; 20% of marking criteria)
• Research methodology (qual/ quant – inductive/ deductive) – justification and critique
• Data collection technique – justification and critique
• Analysis method – justification and critique
• Validity and reliability
• Ethical considerations
5. Analysis/Findings (around 1000 words; 10% of marking criteria)
• A relatively short chapter
• Say what you have found
• Give evidence – explain it
6. Discussion (around 2000 words; 20% of marking criteria)
• A relatively long chapter
• Say what you have found and compare it to the literature
• Discuss the implications of your findings
– Highlight your contribution to practice
7. Conclusion (around 1000 words; 10% of marking criteria)
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.