How Essay 2 Works
Below is an example outline of how to put together Essay 2/Vetting Sources.
Topic – Arts in Education
Focus – Art classes, 9-12, K-8. Are they important? Should we keep them or eliminate them?
Scholarly Sources on Topic (examine at least 4 articles, then choose the 2 you want to use)
– National Endowment for the Arts
– Department of Education, University of Iowa
– Art Education (journal)
– Art, Culture, and Pedagogy (journal)
– Engaging Learners Through Artmaking (college-level textbook used to teach Education majors)
– Educators (Teachers, Professors)
Choose 2 Scholarly Sources as MAIN sources for your paper
RE: 2 Scholarly Sources Themselves
– Vet sources – are they really experts? Are they credible? Any bias? Tell your reader why or why not. Give specific examples and support those examples with evidence.
– Additional sources that verify (or challenge) 2 main sources’ credibility.
– These sources can be either scholarly or non-scholarly, but whichever sources you use, the MUST all be CREDIBLE (reliable, trustworthy, unbiased).
RE: Topic Scholarly Sources Discuss
– Tell reader what 2 Scholarly sources you are vetting say on topic.
– Tell reader what other sources say on topic.
– Share your thoughts on all the info previously stated. Can the scholarly sources be trusted? Are either of them biased in any way (give specific examples)? Are either of them not trustworthy in any other way (give specific examples)? Support your thoughts using the other credible sources you find.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.