1. Abstract: Give an excellent pen picture of the case study in about 200 words – remember less is more but clarity is the key (10%). Try to cover the key points from the case study.
2. 2. Title and Introduction: A catchy title (e.g. innovation sparks movie magic in case of a case study written on Pixar) and brief introduction of the company and its business (10%).
3. 3. Strategic Vocabularies: A critical analysis of how the mission, vision, values, and slogan (if any) of the company contribute towards promoting a culture that leverages innovation (10%).
4. 4. Culture-Driven Innovation: Explain the culture of the company in a compelling way and find its link to innovation (10%).
5. 5. NPD Process: Explain innovation /product development process of the company (10%).
6. 6. Innovation Strategy: Explain the company’s innovation strategy/ rules of innovation (10%).
7. 7. Attitude to Risk-taking: Explain the company’s risk-taking attitude and to what extent it facilitates innovation (10%).
8. 8. Recommendations: Showing your analytical, cognitive, creative and research skills make recommendations for the company as to how a more innovative culture can be developed – (10%).
9. 9. Reflection: How you were challenged while completing this coursework and what you learned; what went well, what went wrong and what will you do in retrospect (10%).
10. 10. References: Evidence of secondary research supported by citations within the paper and by the list of references at the end of the paper (10%).
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.