Health and Life Insurance Assignment
(1) Explain the difference between term life insurance and cash-value life insurance.Explain the differences between:
a. Universal Life Insurance
b.Variable Life Insurance
c. Variable Universal Life Insurance
(2) Why is time value of money important to life insurance planning?Give an example using the present value method for a 40-year-old compared with a 60-year-old using a 3% interest rate.
(3) Explain high-deductible health plans (HDHP) and healthcare savings accounts (HSA).What are the 2018 deductibles and maximums?What are advantages and disadvantages for an employer instituting a HDHP with an HSA?
(4) What is the Excise (Cadillac) Tax in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and how does it impact employers?
(5) Over the past several years employers have been moving from a defined benefit plan to a defined contribution plan – why?What are the benefits to the employer and to the employee?Disadvantages?
(6) What is the Primary Insurance Amount for Social Security?How is it calculated for the 2018 benefit year?
(7) Explain the four parts of Medicare.
Health and Life Insurance Assignment
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.