Assignment 2: Philosophy of Nursing Scholarly Paper (35% of total grade)
Purpose of Assignment
To provide you with the opportunity to begin to articulate your personal philosophy of nursing.
As you begin to articulate your own philosophy of nursing, consider the following questions:
• What is your definition of nursing?
• What do you believe is the primary goal of nursing?
• What key values are embedded in your philosophy of nursing? For what reason(s) are these values important to you?
• Would you describe nursing as an art? Would you describe nursing as a science? Both an art and a science? Explain your choice.
• In what ways does your philosophy of nursing guide your nursing practice? Provide at least one clear and specific example of a situation in which your nursing philosophy guided your nursing practice.
• What is the relationship between your philosophy of nursing and the practice standards and codes of ethics/ethical guidelines for nursing practice as outlined by the Canadian Nurses Association and/or the regulatory body for nursing in your jurisdiction (e.g. CARNA, CNO, etc…)?
• Is there a relationship between your philosophy of nursing and one particular nursing theory? Please explain the relationship between your philosophy of nursing and one particular nursing theory.
• Paper should be six to eight pages in length, excluding the title page and references list
Content of Paper (70%)
• Each element of the assignment guidelines is addressed.
• Paper integrates material from the textbook, course references and/or other scholarly sources including at least four peer-reviewed journals.
• Critical inquiry, analysis, and synthesis are evident.
Scholarly Format of Paper (30%)
o is clearly written;
o is within page limit;
o contains accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
o adheres to APA (6th edition) format.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.