I have done a literature review and I need help in completing the thesis
I need someone who can obtain data and apply machine learning algorithm to it.
referencing style is IEEE
citation at the end of reference and full reference in bibliography
The main body of the text of the thesis must be between min. 60-65 A4 pages in length. The table of contents, the reference list and appendixes are not included. The thesis in the English program must be written in English. Both UK and US spelling are possible.
Layout of the thesis:
– The paper format is DIN A4, portrait orientation.
– The thesis must be printed single-sided and bound in hardcover.
– The page margin is 30 mm on the left side to allow printing and binding.
– The page margin is 20 mm on the right side.
– The page margin is 25 mm on the top/bottom.
– The recommended standard font and font size are the following:
– Line spacing is 1.5.
– The content is structured in consecutively numbered chapters. Chapter sections and subsections should also be assigned a numerical index. E.g.:
1.1. Problem definition
1.1.1. Method of inspection, measurement
The chapter structure should not have more than 4 hierarchical levels.
Headings of the first hierarchy 16 point, bold; heading 2: 14 point, bold; heading 3: 13 point, bold and italic
One section requires a minimum of two sub-sections or none at all.
– Page numbers should be indicated on every page on the bottom / outside.
Structure of the thesis:
Table of content
List of abbreviations and symbols
Appendix (if applicable)
Abstract (Max. 1 page abstract in Hungarian and in English language containing the name of the student, the title of the thesis and the brief summary of the topic. The abstracts are not bound into the thesis!)
Text and figures built in the text
– The text has to be started with table of contents. The table of contents (on a separated page) is followed by the list of the abbreviations and symbols. You should start the main text with an introduction that briefly and clearly outlines the topic of your work and the survey of the specialized literature. The candidate has to prove his/her proficiency in the topic. The text should be concise clear and contain correct technical terms.
– The figures and pictures have to be inserted into the Microsoft Word document. Tables and figures should be numbered and have a caption. Please be aware that also figures need to be referenced. In particular, please pay attention to copyright issues and the often-required permission to reprint figures.
– The stressing and sizing procedures must be explained in the text in the way can be followed by a non-professional as well.
– Before the main text begins, you should also include a list of abbreviations, a list of graphs and tables, and a list of formulas and symbols (in this order) that are used in your paper. These should also be listed in your table of contents. The list of abbreviations contains all abbreviations that are used in the thesis except for those in common use like “e.g.”, “etc.”, “i.e.”, that can be found in a standard dictionary. All abbreviated terms must be written out when they are first used in the text.
The numbers referenced throughout the text should be equivalent to the numbers indicated in the List of references. Numbering in square brackets should be continuous and should start with 1. An entry in the List of references is supposed to follow this order: family name of the author, first name of the author or his/her initial, title and publisher of the book, date of publication. Names and titles in Cyrillic letters should be written in letters of the Latin alphabet, like this:
 Hutton, D. V.: Fundamentals of finite element analysis, McGraw-Hill, 2004.
 Prezenszki J. (szerk.): Logisztika I. (Bevezető fejezetek), Budapesti Műszaki Egyetem Mérnöktovábbképző Intézet, 1998.
 Bokor J. – Balas, G.: Linear parameter varying systems: A geometric theory and applications, In 16th IFAC World Congress, Prague, 2005.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.