1. What is the future of public safety technology? Identify at least five areas that you consider are the most important parts when dealing with technology? Summarize what you have learned and explain why public safety managers should be part of the technology innovation process. (Minimum of 100 word response for full credit)
2. Identify at least two types of technology that you believe will continue to grow in the next ten years. Explain how and in what context? Does the technology help or hurt public safety? Examples include nanotechnology or cloaking technology. (Minimum of 100 word response for full credit)
3. Describe the similarities and differences of NIBRS and UCR. (Minimum of 100 word response for full credit)
4. Describe how crime mapping technology can be used in the deployment of law enforcement personnel in the field. This is of particular importance due to the decrease in public funds for many police agencies. (Minimum of 100 word response for full credit)
5. Research the public safety budget process in your jurisdiction. Ascertain and evaluate the types of budgets, budget cycle and time periods used by the specific agency. How is the budget administered? Be specific and list the actual agency. (Minimum of 100 word response for full credit)
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.