Write a 2-page, double spaced essay that is based on the two primary sources included below – the Justice Department’s amicus curiae brief and John F. Kennedy’s report.
• Complete the Race and Cold War lesson to learn about the historical context of race and the Cold War. Note that the images of Soviet propaganda or images like them were referenced in the amicus curiae brief.
• Read and analyze the primary source excerpts below. How do the two sources show that influence of the Cold War on the U.S. executive branch during the Cold War? In other words, how does each author see the relationship between racial equality within the United States and US Cold War rhetoric on the world stage.
o Note that the sources were written just over 11 years apart – in 1952 and 1963.
• Be sure to include a thesis statement at the end of the first paragraph, and then support the thesis with explanation and evidence in supporting paragraphs. The essay must be based on the primary sources.
o Intro – Provide an intro to the sources (historical context of…). Thesis statement should appear at the end of the introductory paragraph.
o Supporting paragraphs: One paragraph = one point
Include specific quotes from each primary source, and then explain how it helps answer the question.
• Be specific rather than vague. Who did or said what, when, where, how, why?
• Submit typed essay, saved in Word or as a PDF through appropriate dropbox by the due date. (Essays submitted in the Comments section or saved as an online document such as Google docs or Pages will not be graded.)
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.